For the aspiring massage therapist and anyone looking to augment their skill set, Aliyah offers a series of advanced training in massage therapy.
These advanced techniques courses focus on palpation, massage techniques, fascial based techniques, lymphatic drainage techniques, therapist biomechanics, client positioning and pillowing, therapist-client communication and management in the treatment setting.
- Refine and expand on current massage techniques by increasing your massage tool belt, decrease the risk of therapist body breakdown, & learn to physically and emotionally benefit from the massage therapy you practice.
- Introduce therapists to more advanced techniques for general and specific systemic fluidity with optimal transitions.
- Emphasize and further develop the connection and communication with clientele through multiple levels of touch.
- Understand and apply specific draping techniques.
- Prioritizing your treatment plan, learn effective methods to be specific within a global perspective.
- Fluency of 4 principles of GST within your treatment protocol.
- Fluency of 3 Planes & 3 Axes of the human body for optimal efficiency of biomechanics.
- Advanced Palpation Skills of Anatomy and Physiology.
The goal is to build and enhance the foundation for a full body treatment including specific focus for particular injuries, disorders, issues.
For further information please contact Aliyah at 514-448-1484 or Daniel@aliyahmassage.com